item1

Friday 5 August 2016

4 Week Challenge


                Dieting for fat loss is like taking paracetamol for a brain tumour. If you are 2 stone or more overweight you’re already ill. Things are already going wrong. Hormones are not regulating themselves. Vital organs are beginning to malfunction. Many people are of the impression that being overweight is the cause of many illnesses. High blood pressure. Diabetes. High cholesterol. Metabolic syndrome X. Cancer. The list goes on and on. The fact is by the time you realise you have a weight problem; many of these conditions are already in the early stages. I am not even going to go into the wear and tear excess weight puts on your body. The wonderful thing about the human body is it will send you signals. It will tell you “Hey! Listen up. Things aren’t going so well”. It will keep fighting for survival. Up to a point that is. In all of the years I have been a Professional Personal Trainer I have never met one single person who took charge of their life. Got the weight off. Got fit and healthy and said to me “ It wasn’t worth it. I wish I hadn’t done it“. Not one.
                The point of this is simple. It doesn’t matter what your personal circumstances are. I don’t care if you are 2 stone or 12 stone overweight. If your 20 years old or 60. It is never too late.Did you know that by doing as little as 90 minutes a week of regular exercise you can dramatically change your life. Just 3 thirty minute sessions. That’s it. The weight will start to drop off. Your energy levels will rise. You’ll sleep better. You’ll be happier. I promise. All I’m asking you to do is just try. For the next four weeks commit yourself  to 3 thirty minute sessions a week . At the end of the four weeks get back to me and let me know how you feel. I cannot make it any easier than that. If your not sure what to do, then go to a health club and take out a one month membership. At least you can take a variety of classes, go swimming or lift some weights. If possible ,get your partner or a friend to take up the challenge with you. You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain. Who knows ,you may actually enjoy it !    

No comments:

Post a Comment

item2
item5
item8
item11
item14
item17

Success Fitness Training

Professional Personal Fitness Trainer

BOOK A CONFIDENTIAL MEETING 07816 642 730