item1

Friday 30 September 2016

WHAT YOU WON'T GET !



Let me start by saying I love what I do. I have a passion for it. I cannot think of anything else I would rather be doing. But lately I don’t like what I’m seeing in my profession. A lot of wannabe’s and cowboys. Add to that YouTube University and you have a lot crap out there. So I’m going to tell you what you won’t get should you decide to hire me as your Professional Personal Trainer (PPT).
·         You won’t see half naked pictures of me on my website, Facebook page or on my phone
·         You won’t see any before and after pictures of my clients. There’s no need. I know what they have accomplished and so do they. That’s all that matters.
·         I am not a “sports person”. I must admit I don’t really know what that is but seems like everybody is one
·         I am not a “public figure”. Again, not sure what that is only because the people who classify themselves a “public figure” I have never heard of.
·         I will not bore you with my life story or every amazing and incredible thing I have ever done in my life
·         I will not sell you products or supplements. This is unethical and a clear violation of trust between a client and PPT.
·         I will not give you advice on subjects that I am not qualified to do so.
·         I will not be an enabler
·         I will not tell you what you want to hear just to make you happy.
·         I do not have different rates for different packages. Like the gold package, silver package, bronze package. What that says to me is “if you don’t pay me enough, I will only give you minimal service”. Sure glad surgeons don’t work that way!
·          I will not workout with you or do cardio sessions with you. This too is very unethical. It’s your time, your money. You’re not paying me to workout with you.
·         I won’t come to your house. You don’t need me to jump up and down and run around the dining table 25 times. Just buy a DVD 

I think that’s about it. I’m sure right now you may be thinking to yourself “ Fine! So what do you do ?. Monday , I am going to tell you all the things you do get if you decide to hire me as your PPT. Some of them might surprise you. Thank you for taking the time to read this and remember:

Training prepares you, Education sustains you   
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

item2
item5
item8
item11
item14
item17

Success Fitness Training

Professional Personal Fitness Trainer

BOOK A CONFIDENTIAL MEETING 07816 642 730